The VG Resource

Full Version: tSR's Official Pokemon D/P Tournament
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Welcome to tSR's first official Pokemon Tournament.

These Tournaments will happen monthly and to be sure they stay within the time frame of a month I'm willing to take on 16 players at one time. If it becomes full and you still wish to join in I'll put you signed up for the next month. That will be the only time anyone can be signed up for the next month before the thread for next month.

Your welcome to use any Pokemon except those that have not yet been given to the public. If you see someone doing this please take a picture of this happening durring the battle and send it to me Via PM or MSN and the person in question will be disqualified. However if you make claims to me that cannot be backed up I'll look into it but I cannot promise anything because stuff like that usually cannot be proved without an in battle photo, Video, or the person admitting to it. For an in battle photo I want it where it says "So-n-so sent out blah-bla-blah" to be as sure as possible that you aren't making it up. Also no more then one of each legendary in your party or you will be disqualified. I need proof as stated before.
Banned Pokemon:
  • Shaymin

The winner gets a fight with me to gain an extra prize if they beat me. however this is how the standing go.
1st- Golden Trophy + A battle with me with extra prize if they win
2nd- Silver Trophy
3rd- Bronze Trophy
4th- Gold Metal
5th- Silver Metal
6th- Bronze Metal

Combatants:
  1. Empty
  2. Empty
  3. Empty
  4. Empty
  5. Empty
  6. Empty
  7. Empty
  8. Empty
  9. Empty
  10. Empty
  11. Empty
  12. Empty
  13. Empty
  14. Empty
  15. Empty
  16. Empty

Good Luck!
Sign me up not like I have anything better to do, plus it looks like you need people to enter
Would join, but my online isn't working.. too bad. I would own at a Mario Kart Tournament though...