The VG Resource

Full Version: PokemonRangerMapRips
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So, with the help of GrooveMan.exe and a little elbow grease, Captain Arcane and I, have began Ripping all of the Maps from Pokemon Ranger

I'll unfortunately have to play through the game to rip the animated things, (which can't be viewed, just the maps). But Aside from that it's all good, Here are 40 of the Ranger Capture Backgrounds to start off with.

RangerBackgrounds1:
[Image: rangerbackgrounds1.png]
[Image: rangercapturebg1.png]
RangerBackgrounds2:
[Image: rangerbackgrounds2.png]
[Image: rangercapturebg2.png]
Very nice! Glad I could help you with this. =D
*Ahem*, Yes I know the last post was a GOOD while ago but, i suppose this is better late than never, Ban/Perma-ban me if you will but I have ripped (if my memory serves me right) just about half of the Ranger maps/towns/caves/etc from the first Pokemon Ranger game (Captain Arcane was SUPPOSED to rip the other half but i haven't heard from him since then Blank?). It really is just the maps, there's a crap-ton of different objects in this game with all sorts of animations, however I don't have the patience to beat the entire game to rip them.

Anyway, without further ado, here's a .zip containing about 50 sheets or so from from Fall City and various cave/outdoor areas.
http://www.mediafire.com/?586rd8jgthtsw8e

EDIT:
oh crap!, lynncreed seems to have started ripping from Ranger...

lynncreed if you see this feel free to borrow/take any of the extra sheets i've ripped if you would like to.
Well, since you can do the animations and I can't, feel free to continue ripping in my stead. Smile I was only trying to help fill in missing stuff. If you can do it better, by all means, do. If you can get me in touch with a program that can help me rip Shadows of Almia or Ranger Signs though, I'd be grateful, as I'm also using maptiles from the Ranger games to make my own game. Tahaxan has a hard time with those.

Also, if you like, I can edit the maps and include indicators for where one map exits to another (useful for some of the larger caves and such)