The VG Resource

Full Version: WTF!?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Why isn't TSR letting me log out!?
YOU NOW BELONG TO US
It's very simple to log out, the best method of getting it to work is to click ''Log out'' this works 100% of the time and is absolutely fool proof.
WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO LEAVE US
(02-23-2010, 07:24 PM)Woppet Wrote: [ -> ]It's very simple to log out, the best method of getting it to work is to click ''Log out'' this works 100% of the time and is absolutely fool proof.

Okay, smart Alec! I tried that, but every time it redirects me to the forum's main page, I am suddenly logged back in!
What browser are you using?

Oh, if you're wondering why, it's not to solve a browser issue but rather to delete the cookie for the site. That should fix it.
(02-23-2010, 07:23 PM)Tonberry2k Wrote: [ -> ]YOU NOW BELONG TO US

"WHAT YOU SAY?"
Alright, I give up. No matter what I do, the site won't let me log out. I surrender to the might of this forum. Face Off
Use firefox. Or opera. Or chrome. Anything but internet explorer
Or you can clean up your cache and try again
(02-24-2010, 09:19 PM)WingWangWao Wrote: [ -> ]Alright, I give up. No matter what I do, the site won't let me log out. I surrender to the might of this forum. Face Off

delete your cookies
It was an issue with cookies and the forum's domain (www. vs no www). I just fixed it.

Delete all of your spriters-resource.com cookies and then you can safely relog; it shouldn't happen again.