The VG Resource

Full Version: Competition #2 Votes!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
The winner of this poll will have their smilies used as the official tSR Message Board's smilies, and will obtain a golden trophy.

Trophies will be handed out to those who come in second and third, and "Good effort" medals will be rewarded to the next 3 runners up.

Good luck, and get voting!

Voting ends July 8th.
Rakia I really really like yours. I wish you had more faces though!
Bricklin and Sol have the best imo, but I voted for myself because I'm a dick
Defeated

Guess i was too late after all. That's Ok then. i'll use the ones I made for my friend's forum.

I voted for OB2k Mario
I really dig Domobot's, voted for him.
Bricklin's my second choice.
I have to vote for PhantomKirby.
Everyone follow in Lunykas path \m/
I'd have to say Domobot gets my vote, since he strayed away from the generic round smilies. Also, maybe a coincidence, but pixels are blocks, and since the Spriters Resource is about pixels, I think Domobot's are the most fitting.

Oh, and Dazz, how many fucking times do I have to tell anyone, CXJ in caps, k in lower case.
Sonikku's, PK's and Domobots are the only ones I can see being used as forum smileys and me not getting sick of them.

I like sonikku's so i voted for him B)
I voted for Sonikku Big Grin
Sol's are nice.
I really like Bricklin's
I voted for XGamer66's emoticons, because they're really bright and shiny. =P There are a lot of good sets, though.
I like Xgamer66's, but I voted for me...It was an accident...
Pages: 1 2