The VG Resource

Full Version: Pokemon Diamond/Pearl Backsprites
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The battle sprites are on the site, and the backsprites should be on the site also. I've only done the 1st Generation (Kanto) Pokemon. The other generations and shinies will come later.

[Image: pokemondiamondpearlbackcs3.png]

-The icon could be better.
Did you actually rip these?
The sheet says that they were ripped by somebody else?
Dazz Wrote:Did you actually rip these?
The sheet says that they were ripped by somebody else?

I believe that the people who ripped the sprites are the same people that ripped the sheet on the site already. PokemonElite2000 has the other sprites.
No, I just organized them. Anyone can download the backsprites from Eevee's website (the same site where you can get the front sprites), but they're all separate files; So I thought someone would like them on a full sheet. I was going to put that Eevee, Zhen Lin, Pika, and Pipian ripped them in my post, but I thought it was a little redundant since it's on the sheet itself.
Gridiron! You're From the Serebii Forums aren't you?
Nice to see you are still spriting Big Grin,
Good Rips
I'm sorry, but as I stated before, we can not accept the sprites unless submitted by the people who actually ripped them.
Dip you rip these or get them from the net?
Yak Wrote:Gridiron! You're From the Serebii Forums aren't you?
Good Rips

(hes not gridiron. the sprites were ripped by gridiron, but this guy organized them.)
thornmask Wrote:
Yak Wrote:Gridiron! You're From the Serebii Forums aren't you?
Good Rips

(hes not gridiron. the sprites were ripped by gridiron, but this guy organized them.)

But the sheet clearly says that someone else ripped them. The same people who ripped this sheet ripped those sprites. If all those other D/P sprites are also at Pokemon Elite 2000, I wonder why they didn't submit them here too? (at the bottom of each D/P sprite section, it says "Courtesy of Eevee, Zhen Lin, pika, and Pipian.")
(scratch my post, he is gridiron but he didnt rip these)
Patience. Maybe they're busy ripping other stuff. Or maybe they're busy going on with their own lives. Who knows? All I'm saying is this: the rules are absolute, and that's final. Sorry, Gridiron, but you can't submit other peoples' sheets for them.
Although, technically, if the original rippers/spriters give permission to post their work, would that be illegal on this site?
Well the trainer sprite sheet that's on the site was ripped by the people who ripped these backsprites, and was organized by someone else. Anyway, it doesn't matter because there's already a backsprite sheet at the same place where someone can get the frontsprite sheet.

I do have some PokeDex rips, I just have to put them into a sheet and post it.