The VG Resource

Full Version: Hee hee hee! That tickles. (Update 2/19)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
You guys are blowing me away. By Tuesday this week we already had 80 sheets up on the site. That's crazy! Most of them were done by Maxim with his Warcraft II sheets, which is why you get that goofy quote as the update name. Way to go, Maxim! Can't wait to see what else you can do! The other half seems to have come from TKGB and his Three Wonders rips.
In other news, I think Ultimecia and I have decided what to do for the next project. There's a hint in this update. See if you can figure it out. I'll probably make the official topic next week. Though midterms are coming up, so we'll see how active I am for this one. I'll try my hardest!
Also, if you haven't noticed, this is the third week in a row where we've broken 120 sheets in a single update. Wow!
And Dazz has gotten us a new host. I know you guys probably can't tell, but he's pretty excited about it. He's been babbling about some new stuff behind his door, but I'm not sure what he's talking about. He wakes me up at night with his maniacal laughter. I'm not sure how he gets lightning to strike when he laughs like that...