The VG Resource

Full Version: ONLY ONE SPRITE FOR HIM?!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
VIEWTIFUL JOE HAS ONLY *ONE* SPRITE FOR HIS GAME WHEN THERE ARE SO MANY ENIMIES TO BE PUT ON AND EVERYTHING! I'M GONNA MAKE THESE SPRITES IF I CAN. I WOULD LIKE IT IF SOMEONE ELSE DID AS WELL!!!!!

I made Silvia so far:
http://s736.photobucket.com/albums/xx6/P...Silvia.jpg
.jpeg

lovely
All caps = YOU'RE SCREAMING
That's the internet common sense. So please refrain from over-using it or people are going to think you're rude or an idiot

The image is .jpg, this ruins the image. A LOT, so I can't say if you did a good job or it's half-assed. Please save it in .png

Also you can't come and say "I WANT YOU TO DO ALL THE ENEMIES NOW", after all we aren't your minions :p Ask nicely, and somebody might come up and offer to help
(02-19-2010, 03:34 PM)Ultimecia Wrote: [ -> ]The image is .jpg, this ruins the image. A LOT, so I can't say if you did a good job or it's half-assed. Please save it in .png

[Image: textr.jpg]

Uhhh, it's half-assed

It's a poor edit, there is little to no shading, there is only one lousy animation, anatomy is pretty much fucked up and some stuff is outlined while others aren't. Even as a .jpg, the flaws are still visible.
I was trying to don't sound much like a jerk, but yeah, that's right XP
Why'd you throw blue paint all over Ceil, what'd she ever do to you? Very Sad
Well I just threw up in my mouth a little.
I don't see this going anywhere any time soon.