The VG Resource

Full Version: Requesting some Puggsy boss fights or at least save states
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I check out GameFaqs for passwords that would unlock everything and sure enoguh, there was one. But the thing is that it won't let you proceed to the boss fights. Looks like the bosses are a one time thing.

So I was wondering if anyone here has ripped this game and has the enemy bosses. If not then I was wondering if anyone was willing to play the game and at least give me some save states. I would do it but I don't have time to play the game through to get to all the bosses.
I'm guessing there's nothing ripped for this game considering searching for "Pugsy" on TSR yielded no results. I'd recommend either using ingame cheats or game genie/action replay/whatever cheats through your emulator. I'd help more, but you didn't say what console this game was for.
Oh. It's for Genesis.

Anyways, I've heard of cheats but I don't know a thing about them. How do you use them for emulators?
To use cheats, just go to your emulator and find something called Game Genie/Action Replay, put in the code that you find online and hope it works. You can find the codes here: http://www.thegshi.org/?s=v2&sys=8&gid=9213

Also you need to find an emulator that disables the SRAM due to the fact that this game and only this game uses that as a copy protection device since some point in the game would give you a warning and you can't continue. Due to that the ROM would be really messed up since Travellers Tales made it (from experience from looking at both Mickey Mania and Sonic 3D, literally a nightmare), getting savestates and capturing is pretty much the only way.

I see if I have time to get the savestates but no promises.