The VG Resource

Full Version: Fighting Games
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If there's one genre we have too little of on tSR, it's fighting games. I don't mean beat-em-ups like BattleToads or Double Dragon, but fighting games like Mortal Kombat and Street Fighter.

It's quite a task, as the characters have several frames and special attacks, not to mention unique body parts and finishing move effects in MK. I think, as a community, we can rip the MK, Street Fighter, Clay Fighter, and other 2-D fighting games. Is anyone up to task?

For a MK series guide, check here; http://www.mortalkombatwarehouse.com/
I might tackle it even though I am honestly completely rubbish at playing them (lose pretty much all the time).
However... I might rip M.Bison from Super Street Fighter arcade (good thing that game has a test mode that displays the sprites - it even shows that Ryu and Ken are head and pallete swaps) depending on how well I get through it.

I don't really know the MK series bar the 2nd one on the Game Gear [which if I do decide to rip a MK game, it will be that one].
Sounds good. Big Grin I know Dazz started Scorpion from MKTrilogy.