The VG Resource

Full Version: The Most Challenger Sprite Sheet Ever
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm very needed of some sprites, totally different of any other. Who thinks it's up to it, go ahead and e-mail me at [email protected].
How are we to help you if you don't give us the slightest clue as to what your exactly looking for? You want it to look completely different from any other? How exactly? In style, color choices, size, characters? This is so vague I don't bloody know where to begin. When making a request please be more clear.
(02-15-2010, 11:36 AM)G-man Wrote: [ -> ]How are we to help you if you don't give us the slightest clue as to what your exactly looking for? You want it to look completely different from any other? How exactly? In style, color choices, size, characters? This is so vague I don't bloody know where to begin. When making a request please be more clear.

Ok, I'll give you a light. I made a character, and I want some sprites of him. If ya want to know how are these, send me a e-mail answering you want to do them.That goes for all who read this.
(Just for you know, there is a guy plans to make them, so if you want do something, better go fast)
What? What are we doing? You made a character, and want sprites of him when we haven't even seen him. And someone is doing them anyway. So why did you post this?
(02-21-2010, 11:46 AM)Bluline Wrote: [ -> ]What? What are we doing? You made a character, and want sprites of him when we haven't even seen him. And someone is doing them anyway. So why did you post this?
YOU BUNCH OF STUPID MORONS! WON'T SOMEONE TRY TO DO THEM???
WHAT ARE YOU AFFRAID OF?
YOU AREN'T CAPABLE?
(here's a example)
Listen here, asswipe, it took you 3 posts to give anyone a friggin' hint of what you wanted done (PROTIP: Asking people to email you just to find out what you want done is suspicious enough for no one to want to waste their time.) and that hint doesn't even help. You obviously have no real idea of what you want done and calling people stupid morons when you can't even give an explanation of what your request is just reeks of trolling.
if you're complaining about nobody being capable enough to sprite your request, then how's about you prove that you're capable of it and do them yourself?

plus, protip 2: nobody's going to jump at the opportunity to sprite for someone just because you asked them to. And nobody's going to bother e-mailing you just to see what the hell you want done in the first place.
guys i want you to make me a sprite of a thing i made awhile ago email me i will send you my reply that says whether i like your penis size or not
if i like your penis size you will recieve a thing from a thing and it will have the thing with the thing you supposed to sprite
We're not supposed to sprite anyone if we don't want, and calling us STUPID MORONS only proves you're a extremely distinguished gentleman.

also, protip 3: we're ten thousand times more capable than you, in every aspect. Not that it matters, it's not too hard to be more capable than an asshole.
btw if that attachment is supposed to be the most challenging sheet ever you might want to pull your head out of your ass
(02-22-2010, 09:08 AM)[fish in space] Wrote: [ -> ]btw if that attachment is supposed to be the most challenging sheet ever you might want to pull your head out of your ass

i'd rather keep it where it was.
(02-22-2010, 09:08 AM)[fish in space] Wrote: [ -> ]btw if that attachment is supposed to be the most challenging sheet ever you might want to pull your head out of your ass

no tuna its the most challenger sheet ever
This topic is stupid. Locked.