The VG Resource

Full Version: NINJA/CHINA/ASIA/SHINOBI Tilesets! do you know any?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey, a friend of mine, Shodian, needs a good tileset, hmm, well, its better if I copy and paste what he said:

Code:
Shanghai Showdown

World 2-21 (Alternate Earth, Regular Level)

BGM: Chinatown Remix from Revenge of Shinobi

Part 1: The Streets of China

This section pays homage to the sixth level of Revenge of Shinobi: Chinatown. However, your not going to be in San Fran. Your going to be going through a platforming section that will play out like Skyscraper Domain, minus the autoscroll. Don't get distracted by all the neon signs and posters, because this place is the haunt of the Flower Dragon Gang. Watch their moves carefully, and you should be able to defeat these hoodlums without much effort. Once you've made it through the slums, prepare for a nice jog on the longest bridge on earth....

Part 2: The Great Wall

Its going to be a completely original straightforward platforming section, where you'll be assaulted by members of the Flower Dragon Gang and Stone Archers. Watch your footing, as certain sections of the bridge will collapse into the abyss when you set foot on them (almost like the bridge to the Count's chamber in various Castlevania games). Make it through, and your done with this level.

So.. yeah.. if not those specific tilesets, do you guys know about any other asian themed BG/tileset we could use? I've been searching a little, but tiles/BG's are harder to find than regular sprites.

Any help will be very appreciated Smile
Do you need any of these tiles? they're from the mobile phone version of Shinobi
[Image: shinobitiles_i.png]
(02-15-2010, 07:06 PM)Solink Wrote: [ -> ]Do you need any of these tiles? they're from the mobile phone version of Shinobi
[Image: shinobitiles_i.png]

Nope. but they will be useful for sure!

I ripped a few more myself, perhaps you guys can take this as a submission too. It's the China Town from Revenge of Shinobi, SEGA/Genesis. No credit needed just put me as submitter if you want.

[Image: shinobitiles.png]