The VG Resource

Full Version: Harvest Moon: FOMT / DS Sprites
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
welp
(02-14-2010, 05:20 PM)MattyTG Wrote: [ -> ]*Any additional crops that appear in DS / DS: Cute, that don't appear in Friends of Mineral Town.

Here's all (I'm pretty sure all) the crops from HM: DS, I've had these ripped for a while now, just found this thread, so cleaned up the sheet a little and made it look like a proper one.

[Image: hmplants.png]

Here are the names for each vegetable, from left-to-right:
TilledSoil,Yams,Carrot,Spinach,Turnip,Potato,Onion,Eggplant,Strawberry,Cucumber,Pumpkin,Tomato,Corn.
Thanks. I see it's missing some dead crops, but I can certainly work with what's there. Smile
6 month BUMP...

List Updated.
It's a bit of a poor show if you beg for help, piss off for 6 months, and then come back to request even more than your original asking? Just who do you think you are? You could have easily ripped those sprites yourself in the 6 months you weren't contributing to our community.
WOW
if you're going to make a request this big(haha, this isn't even a request it's a list of fuckin' demands) at least attempt to join the community
I'm not begging for help. This list is for anyone who wants to be generous and do it for me. I'll probably end up doing nearly ALL of it myself, anyway. If people don't want to assist me, then they can just keep doing what they've been doing, since this, and the other thread were first made in January, don't post in either. Save time and energy for all of us.

This is why I don't actively take part in this or any other community on the internet. All people do is just talk trash to each other. It was fun when I was 14, but now it's just pathetic.
The reason we're being direct with you is that you appear to be here *only* to request things. Whether you plan to do them yourself or not isn't the point; from our point of view you're only here to ask things of us. So you're right. You're not partaking in an internet community. And if you don't want to at least integrate yourself, then I don't know why you'd expect others to help you.
DEAR GUY,
Since you show no motivation to integrate yourself in this community and still do not acknowledge the fact that you're begging for help which you will never receive without at least trying to become a valued member of this community(this isn't gonna happen ahahaha who am I kidding), I'm locking your thread.

Sincerely,
The Man With The Tits
yes taht was me erasing your abortion of thread out of tsr.