The VG Resource

Full Version: Le Sprite Gallery
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey there. I'm pretty new here at tSR. I come from MFGG where I'm known as "Sigma" etc. I've come to this place seeking C+C for my custom sprites, some of which can be seen below:
[Image: tiles_cust5.png]
[Image: flipblock.png]
THE SIGMA TILESET
Just a little tileset I've been making in my spare time - IGNORE THAT MUSHROOM, FOOL. Yeah, I can't make Mario powerups.
This is kind of in a "shiny" style, so yeah, it has a lot of shades.

[Image: phantocfpwip2.png]
HOLY CRAP, IT'S A PHANTO
Sprite of a Phanto I made for MFGG's Community Fangame Project, which I'm sure some of you will have heard of. (I didn't make the Mario!)

[Image: punchnew.png]
PUNCH
A pretty old sprite made for a sprite comp. It's in SMW style.

So, yeah. C+C please.
Thanks.
Hey Sigma Big Grin

The tileset needs a little fixing, the dots seem to be placed around randomly.
(02-13-2010, 09:32 AM)Alpha Six Wrote: [ -> ]Hey Sigma Big Grin

The tileset needs a little fixing, the dots seem to be placed around randomly.
Hi, Tyvon.

Yeah, some other people have been talking about those grass tiles and their dots. I'm going to try and change them ASAP.
I agree with Tyvon, but the Phanto looks really nice!

Welcome to tSR, man! Smile
you should consider using a bit more saturation and less black outlines. the last ones usually tend to 'eat' the colors when used on such small sprites.

wich doesnt mean that you should use colored lines. just a bit more balance between colors.
@Dex: Hey there! Thanks.

@Francisco Cifuentes: Care to elaborate? I'm not really sure what you mean at the moment.
dont over-outline small sprites with black lines, thats all(refering to the last sprite)