The VG Resource

Full Version: Friday Night
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Oh sh!t.
Drop kicks Jesus lizard
HOW DO YOU FEEL? In spirit of the winter games Lizard IN SPIRIT.
winter games that had no snow.

heh
There was lots of snow

On your sister's face
so people who are spending their friday nights on an internet spriting board
planned anything for valentine's
Not doing shit tonight, worked 6 hours... surprisingly don't feel like drinking...and the only party anyones heard of is in Palisade(they keep it in the family...literally!)..so fuck that.
i'm single so no
also i am not a big party person~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[Image: 58282.jpg]
i went to the mall today and i did that thing where you can text in some numbers and a song plays on the tv

me and my friends all texted for "party in the usa" by miley cyrus to play

it went on for like 30 minutes it was great
(02-12-2010, 10:36 PM)BlasterMaster Wrote: [ -> ]so people who are spending their friday nights on an internet spriting board

i'll be at work
(02-12-2010, 11:41 PM)Vipershark Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-12-2010, 10:36 PM)BlasterMaster Wrote: [ -> ]so people who are spending their friday nights on an internet spriting board

i'll be at work

if i visit you can i get a free frosty Wink
My cousin's b-day is Valentines day. Oh and fuck yeah Winter Olympics, GO APOLLO! oh and Finland.
Building webshyte PSD FTW. Also, I need a slushie but I' so fucking haggard right now cause of lack of sleep...
(02-12-2010, 11:55 PM)sleepy Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-12-2010, 11:41 PM)Vipershark Wrote: [ -> ]

i'll be at work

if i visit you can i get a free frosty Wink

yes
i spent my friday night playing bioshock, eating candy hearts and laughing at efukt videos

suck on THAT tsr
Pages: 1 2 3