The VG Resource

Full Version: Vega Daltair
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Vega is a character developed by my friend and I for our story Halfway Heroes. All you really need to know is that he's a soldier who's cocky and invasive.

[Image: vegazm5.png]

More HWH art (including more of Vega) here; http://halfwayheroes.deviantart.com/
Looks cool
[Image: vegafy6.png]

Hving trouble with the right side of the collar. Any tips?
Looking nice, might I suggest a few better color hues or something? Those aren't bad selections, but they don't pop out as "WOW" to me.
[Image: vegaqp3.png]

cleaned up the face a bit with some help from Medri. I guess I didn't need that line after all. He looked too old with it.
[Image: vegarg3.png]

This arm is giving me trouble. Any tips?
I had the glove as a blue scheme like Chun Li's hair thing to the left, but it was too bright when put next to the red and yellow. I think the best and arm and gloves look better now, though I'm probably not done tweaking them. I also redid the "fin" of his hair. I only saw how odd it looked on the left side when it was put on a black background (see my avatar for an example) so I reshaded and reshaped it a bit. The lower body will be next. It'll be tough cause I'm not sure what the color scheme is there.

[Image: vegaxy1.png]
Pretty Awesome man! Love the character concept!

The only thing I dislike is the hands, they look a little off compared to the rest
I agree. Any ideas as to what I can do to fix it?
The hands looked kinda pillowed.