The VG Resource

Full Version: Oh hey perfect dark is coming to XBLA
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Not just some port ether, lets just say it's a huge remake in the works.

-All the graphics are going to be remade for HD
-Online with both Co-op and counter-op, about eight players per game
-Includes 3 control schemes, Based on the Original game, Halo and Call of Duty
-Possibility of new maps, weapons for DLC (rumor?)

I'm in, Never exactly played the original one myself so might be a good opportunity to catch up.
FUCK

YES
knew about the port

didn't know about the updates

I'm totally getting this
will she have her annoying blonde bitch voice in this one or the original bearable one

that one factor will decide whether or not i mooch this off of a friend
The trailer for the game

Looks like they're reusing most of the old voices.

Just a heads up if anyone didn't know this comes out next month
for once they're doing it right.
too bad its for xbox

also too bad it don,t support four players multiplayer offine, it could work well on wii
too bad wii sucks with first person shooters

also who the hell play locally these days.
people who can,t afford all games, or consoles, or those who can,t pay to play online.

also isn,t better to play with buddy that you know well, that aren,t 13 year old kids that keep screaming BS at xboxlive?
(02-23-2010, 02:34 PM)Drew Wrote: [ -> ]too bad wii sucks with first person shooters

fuck you, local multiplayer is amazing for people who actually have friends irl (me)

the fact that many games these days lack it is saddening
(02-23-2010, 03:16 PM)Vipershark Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-23-2010, 02:34 PM)Drew Wrote: [ -> ]too bad wii sucks with first person shooters

fuck you, local multiplayer is amazing for people who actually have friends irl (me)

the fact that many games these days lack it is saddening

I meant that FPS aren't the best when your playing locally, especially if your playing something through Split screen because you'll be having a hard time trying to aim for your friend's guy. Hardly anyone I know would play a FPS offline other then you.

The only local multiplayer games I had fun with were mostly from Nintendo, but those days are gone.
(02-23-2010, 03:13 PM)drakion Wrote: [ -> ]people who can,t afford all games, or consoles, or those who can,t pay to play online.

also isn,t better to play with buddy that you know well, that aren,t 13 year old kids that keep screaming BS at xboxlive?
How about you learn how to use your " 's " there buddy

I see where your coming from far as 9 year old boys trying to go at you for bull shit, but I hardly even use voice chat and I just laugh my ass off hearing the conversations they have (or I can just turn off voice chat). Though far as your other part tell them to get a job.
local multiplayer would be better if it wasn't split screen, but i guess it wouldn't be local if you didn't use split screen hurrrrr
split screen fpses aren't bad at all
it's a bit harder to see, but pretty much every fps from the last two generations pulled it off just fine.

Gears and CodMod2 pull it off with no problems, so why can't everybody else?

Another feature games need is the "invite a friend on live" feature.
I remember back on halo 2, I'd go over my friends house and we'd both play locally under his gamertag while on live.
Basically, splitscreen live matches with more than one local player.
yeah, but things like sniping and setting up traps almost never works because everybody screenwatches

everybody

whether or not they want to admit it or talk about how much they don't do it

they do it
not to mention that even on 4 player splitcreen, where you could only see a fourth of the original viewing area, worked just fine before.
Not to mention that TVs were also smaller then, so it was still harder to see.

Yet it still worked.
Pages: 1 2 3