The VG Resource

Full Version: Whew (Update 2/12)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
That was a quick week. At any rate, you guys have managed to top 100 sheets again, completely baffling me. I barely have time for my own projects!
You may notice some of our sheets this week might qualify as "fan sprites" but as I've said before, if a fan game is popular enough, we'll take the sprites. Such was the case with "Chrono Trigger: Crimson Echoes." This time we've got a ton of work from the "Mushroom Kingdom Fusion" team thanks to Del and the other spriters. If you want to know more about the game or want to see some footage, check out their Youtube page here; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jxSaAQUGNrI
Thanks for all your hard work, guys! We hope to see more from the game as you finish it. Seeing as they're submitting their work to us now, I think it's only fair to keep you guys updated on any big news coming from their camp, so check them out and if you forget and something big happens, we'll let you know.
In a first for us, I think the PC section in the biggest update this week. Usually it's DS. Great job, MKF team and Maxim!
Well, be sure to have a look at all the great stuff including more custom Pokemon from Joshr and some Arcade and Genesis rips from TKGB. I'm getting close to finishing up Ghostbusters on Genesis and Gussprint also did some more Metal Slug rips and updated a couple sheets. So look around and enjoy!
Is Stay Puft's mouth supposed to be transparent or did you screw up somewhere?
It's transparent in the game. weird, huh?