The VG Resource

Full Version: M&L random characters
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
[Image: fangul5.png]

[Image: fuzzipedema0.png][Image: boooing_25142.gif]

[Image: mousernv6.png]
I need to change his name. In the old games, they were called mousers (like the one in SMB2) and Little Mousers. I didn't realize that they were changed to Squeeks in the Paper Mario series.

Theres a couple more to come.

Also, not sure how good these are. My computer died and I had to finish these on my dad's computer, and it works a lot different than mine.
Fuzzipede is kinda small. It has to be a bit bigger than Parakoopa's M&L Fuzzies.

Mouser's overworld should be a bit bigger, and the battle should be the same size as you have him in the extra's box.

Normally, M&L enemies shouldn't be any smaller than a Goomba.
Thank you Shyguy Grey! It has been a long time since I have seen a good M&L topic in the sprite discussion! That has actually finished sheets! Looks good but the skull, and Fuzzipede, stand out a little more. I think you should change the lineart on the mouser to make it look bigger. And as well as the Fuzzipede, and fang, those are good.
I like these for the most part. Good work.
Okay, I'll make the battle ones bigger, and I'll try to make mouser's OW bigger, but tbh, I don't want to touch mouser. his shape is a pain. I'll work on it, but if it takes to long, I'm leaving it as is. Although, I can change the Battle sprite since I have something to go off of.

Edit- Wait, My Fuzzipede is taller than Parakoopa's Fuzzies. I mean, I can make it taller, thats no problem.
I'd leave the Mouser alone. I like it. Especially the skull.
Tonberry2k Wrote:I'd leave the Mouser alone. I like it. Especially the skull.
Actually, I decided that I will leave it as is, AND I'm making a "mega mouser" which will basically be the larger one, but only for battle.
Okay, so, we know you're good a Mario and Luigi style.

Now go on to harder, more intense styles.

Good stuff tho
Like I said on MFGG, Fang is my favorite =p.

Awesome.
Alright, I updated Fuzzipede and made him taller (I also compare PM Fuzzy to PM Fuzzipede to get the proper height).
sorry to double post, but

[Image: bumptyhw7.png]
still a WIP, but I like the overworld. I didn't want to make it very tall. Maybe I went for to short, but I think it looks good, I dunno. I can try to make it bigger but whatever.

Edit- Also, I just notice that the bottom of the battle sprite is standing to flat. I'll fix that.
The sprites themselves are too small. Try using the Paper Mario sprites as a ref.
Everything else is good, the colors are good, the face is good. The only thing that you should fix is him being bigger
Nice job so far Shyguy Grey! Any suggestions for my M&L topic, im working on finishing the Dolphin, X-Nauts in progress, Magnus Von Grapple, and Magnus Von Grapple 2.0, as well as Lord Crump. http://www.spriters-resource.com/communi...718&page=5
[Image: ezzeetritexu4.png]
buh buh buh biggggggar

Also, I hate using paper mario sprites as refs. Mainly becuase the sizes look weird compaired to normal sprite since Paper Mario is smaller than normal Mario (due to the lack of legs, half his torso, and so on)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12