The VG Resource

Full Version: Nintendo Media Summit -
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Mother 1+2+3 for the DS :o?
If only
It's probably not going to be anything special, though, I'm interested in what the next Zelda game will be
The announcement of Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection v2.0 with no friend codes and crap.

Oh wait... Pipe dream. Nevermind.
How about showing their REAL current gen console. The Wii's hardware really isn't cut out for today's games and their online system just sucks. Voice chat is a must nowadays and having to put in a longass code just to play a game with a friend is utterly ridiculous.
the wii has voicechat
it's just stupid and only works in certain games and allows for other players to hear everyone in the room instead of you, which is insanely dumb if you have other people in the room and they're doing stuff that isn't related to the game or whatever
its gonna be a bunch of shit nobody cares about plus another zelda drawing
It's gonna have snacks.

Snacks we don't get to eat FUCK YOU NEENTENDOOO!!!
Tomorrow! Wonder what we'll see.
an announcement that Other M is actually just a joke, while simultaneously unveiling a massive 2D metroid game for the wii/DS CryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry
they'll get our hopes up just to crush them later

i said "wow" over the wii's graphics back in 2001
They might actually show SOME of Other M and Galaxy 2, since I read that they will have summer release dates. HOPEFULLY, Nintendo will show us the goods!
reaching out to demographic: a wiimote that rattles when you shake it
Never happy huh? Well I'm glad to hear Galaxy 2 and Other M are coming out this Summer.

And hey if they don't give us anything new, that's okay. I know those games plus Zelda are coming out, I'm set. Sure I'd love to see a new Star Fox game/ Donkey Kong game, but I like think about what we're getting, three new triple A titles this year. Sounds good to me.
(02-24-2010, 01:43 AM)Gizmonicgamer Wrote: [ -> ]an announcement that Other M is actually just a joke, while simultaneously unveiling a massive 2D metroid game for the wii/DS CryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry

I would be perfectly fine with this.
Hm. Depending on what info's released, I might cover this for my next article instead...
Pages: 1 2