The VG Resource

Full Version: i wish i could kick people from spamhaul
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
like i can kick people from skypekrew
oh ho ho amster's got the jokes
so why do you keep kicking me, again?
because u mad
i'm not mad though
But you can't. Oh well.
are we seriously about to go through this again
i mean

seriously
hoo boy here we go
(02-10-2010, 11:45 PM)Alpha Six Wrote: [ -> ]are we seriously about to go through this again

this was actually what I was thinking

had amster not kicked me I was going to say something along the lines of "let's not argue this time"
edit- because continuously kicking me is really improving the situation
proving my point again, I see

but anyway
go ahead and lock this thread please because it will turn into a shitstorm if it isn't
thanks
oh my god topic was not even directed at you, please stop with the unwarranted self-importance
calm response: It's not directed at me yet I'm the one you've been kicking for the past 30 minutes?

It's either directed at me or spike xian, and he's not on skype, so
(02-10-2010, 11:52 PM)Vipershark Wrote: [ -> ]calm response: It's not directed at me yet I'm the one you've been kicking for the past 30 minutes?

she also kicks davidcaruso and me and bryan and dex and kori and kyle and everybody fyi

constantly
yeah, but uh
she lets you guys back in there

notice that the same has not been done to me
(02-10-2010, 11:53 PM)Alpha Six Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-10-2010, 11:52 PM)Vipershark Wrote: [ -> ]calm response: It's not directed at me yet I'm the one you've been kicking for the past 30 minutes?

she also kicks davidcaruso and me and bryan and dex and kori and kyle and everybody fyi

constantly

spoiler alert i haven't been kicked once. i guess we all know who the skypecrew champion is now heh heh heh
Pages: 1 2 3