The VG Resource

Full Version: [Wii] Mario & Sonic at the Winter Olympics - Main menu character renders
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was p. bored so I just went ahead and did this
yeah

[Image: mswoicon.png]
I ripped a bunch of Naruto stuff but that's a really really big sheet so I'll save that for later yeah

but this is nice if you're like
working on a flyer for something or even a fangame (of the winter olympics??????? wat?????). uh yeah
Nice!
Oh, so you're still at it huh?, ripping from Naruto on the Wii, well heck, nice sheet there.
Looks great, sah. Might I ask what applications you used to rip these high quality sprites? They have absolutely no fuzziness that you see in other sprites. I can see because it's the texture that you ripped Ninja. Don't be all secretive please, I just wanna know what applications used. Thanks! Wink
(08-12-2011, 09:00 PM)PikachuCLS Wrote: [ -> ]Looks great, sah. Might I ask what applications you used to rip these high quality sprites? They have absolutely no fuzziness that you see in other sprites. I can see because it's the texture that you ripped Ninja. Don't be all secretive please, I just wanna know what applications used. Thanks! Wink

Whoa! Never EVER bump old topics! Especially topics over a year old. Read the rules please.
Oops bump (Kosheh can just unlock this himself, what a butt)