The VG Resource

Full Version: one of the NEW pokemon revealed today!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: Untitled6651717548-iaza.gif]

yeah I'm making sprites for the new pokemon that were revealed today for Gen 5

while I make the other one bask in the awsomeness of revamped red golbat
[Image: WSC2727861804-iaza.gif]
some devamps
[Image: gsc_sprite_devamps5594094536-iaza.gif]

[Image: Fakemon_box_80x804794634768-iaza.gif] flygon

IGNORE THE POKEMON ON THE RIGHT COLUMN THEY ARE PLACE HOLDERS UNTIL I GET THEIR SPRITES MADE!
[Image: fakedex3045526600-iaza.gif]
my pokemon for my pokemon hack.
C&C
the new Pokémon neets some better colors. They're too dull and could use some contrast.

your custom Pokémon are bad compared to the originals. The shading doesn't give that feeling of 3D and the lineart is jaggy.
yes, the colors are directly from the sugimori artwork. the custom sprites are old, the newest ones are the flygon/golbat/&new pokemon.
those recolors are quite... well not quite, they're awful
Wait, wich ones are the recolors? if your talking about the resized ones then yes that I can attest too(the only devamps I'm happy with are Flygon and Giovanni)
>"which ones are the recolors"
>implying the person who MADE those sprites could possibly be that incompetent
>you didn't actually make these
>ban op
not to mention that the quality is about as consistent as a rollercoaster
revamping means you give them a new appearance, improve them or redesing them.

this is just a poor recolor, and the quality of each sprite goes from bad to worse. the new gen one specially looks like a poor edit of eevee.
(02-12-2010, 07:07 PM)Francisco Cifuentes Wrote: [ -> ]revamping means you give them a new appearance, improve them or redesing them.

That, or make old graphics match the new ones. Devamping, on the other way, is downgrading graphics into a more restricted style. It doesn't necessarily affect the outlines and such, but it's always a plus.

But really, those are bad. I don't think the devamps are, though.