The VG Resource

Full Version: DSiWare Sheets
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
SmilePikerchu here, logging in for the first time since years ago, and I love playing on my shiny DSi. I love all the added features and junk that it has, but nowhere on the internet can I find DSiWare sprite sheets. Wouldn't it be possible to have a DSiWare/WiiWare section for submissions?
P.S. This was posted using a DSi!
As far as my knowledge goes there are no DSiWare roms or anything currently available available to rip from. Also I assume iif it were possible to rip them, the submissions would just go in the regular DS section.
(02-10-2010, 12:25 AM)pikerchu13 Wrote: [ -> ]SmilePikerchu here, logging in for the first time since years ago, and I love playing on my shiny DSi. I love all the added features and junk that it has, but nowhere on the internet can I find DSiWare sprite sheets. Wouldn't it be possible to have a DSiWare/WiiWare section for submissions?
P.S. This was posted using a DSi!

Yeah what Arthur said.

P.S. This was posted using a Wii! XD
Years ago I used to browse using a Dreamcast, but it's not relevant.

Anyway, so far the WiiWare (ie: Final Fantasy The After Years and Castlevania Adventure Rebirth) are submitted into Other System sessions, along with all the Wii submissions. People are asking for a GC/Wii session, so it might be possible in the future the WiiWare stuff are going to be found at this session. To rip from wiiware you can rip from the game data or run the wii emulator, Dolphin.
As for DSiWare we can't find the roms but if we can manage to rip from it, it sure will be submitted into the DS part. After all, it IS the same system. Like WiiWare is the same system as the Wii. It's just a matter of media.