The VG Resource

Full Version: Lycoris the game
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Making a game now folks. I haven't sprited in forever so making things work out the way I'd like them too might be difficult for me but I'll manage.

Well here is the basics of the storyline.

-Dad dies after he gets a mysterious wound after waking up from a dream.
-Son has the same dream but manages to survive and brings a key back with him.
-Son finds another dimention in his closet.
-Son makes friends.
-Son meets the Dictator of this other dimention.
-Dictator wants him to tell her where this portal is.
And the rest is pretty much a fucking spoiler so I'm not going to bother putting the rest in.

So the characters
Main:
Einly- The Main boy in the story.
Lunyka- One of the Village leaders.
Duckman- Lunyka's "dad" is you want to call him that. Basically helps her out a lot.
Ryu(thinking on name change)- Lunyka's best friend and another village leader.
Noëlle- The Dictator.

Secondary:
Alex- Einly's dad
Michelle- Einly's mom
Dr. Pezzello- A doctor who wants to know why Einly healed so fast and why he didn't die from his wounds
Mr. O'Kelly- A badass Math teacher

Background info:
Now this other Dimension has 14 villages, Each one of them has a village Leader whom are called Eli. Eli's are god like beings who have control over all the elemental powers that they use to help their village out with things that they need. They can also shape shift and sense when another Eli is around. Normally they can't reproduce mainly because they get reincarnated at the age of 50 and live long enough to teach their reincarnation all they can until they turn 18 years old and then when the older one dies the previous memories go to the younger one and they can always look back in time when they need to.

Humans for some reason can reproduce with an Eli and thats how Noëlle was born, to a French mother and an Eli father. She actually has Elemental Powers and had to train herself since her dad was busy teaching his reincarnation how to use their powers. Noëlle took over this dimension as a Dictator and she is basically an Eli except she can't shape shift nor can she look into the past or sense other Eli. Also Eli represent a certain color; Lunyka is Azure and Ryu is Vermilion.

I like the way these background are so I'll probably do backgrounds in the same angle and such.

Still not sure what I'm doing for the sprite style though.

I'll update with sprites and scenes and such as they come along, I could use help with codding and such but I'm trying my best to learn how to do that on my own.
Looks great, I like the storyline (though the 14 realms things with 'bosses' at the end with a different element is kind of overused) but there is more detail put in this that normal ones. I would help spriting but i'm nowhere near standard, so I offer you my hand in drawing. If you need any promo/cover art I could be of use.
Well it's not even that, Basically you are trying to take down Noëlle and trying to stop her from taking over your world as well as free the 14 villages. You basically get the leaders to help you and they all know how to use all of the elements and you don't even have to fight all of them. (maybe one to prove your worth that that'll probably be it)

Also I can draw too so I really don't need your help but thanks for the offer~ (Also you should spam this by offering it to everyone)