The VG Resource

Full Version: Shin Bokura no Taiyou / Boktai 3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well, since there is not a Section on the Boktai games, Here's one for the most forgotten game in the series.

[Image: BnTBoktai3Icon.png]

and as for the small installment of sprites:

[Image: SolarTrapIcon.png]
[Image: SolarTrap.png]

I will come out with more. I promise!
I'm working on getting the swords, guns, and "states" sprites.
[Image: MugshotsIcon.png]

[Image: Mugshots.png]
[Image: DollsIcon.png]

[Image: Dolls.png]

[Image: ItemSet1Icon.png]

[Image: ItemSet1.png]

[Image: ItemSet2Icon.png]

[Image: ItemSet2.png]
Ninja
(02-09-2010, 04:59 PM)Metreu Wrote: [ -> ]Well, since there is not a Section on the Boktai games, Here's one for the most forgotten game in the series.

hey ya got any sprites based on the BN6 version I mean the color schemes when Django equips the other accesories based on the net navis who joined in the liberation scenarios it would make sence if you are able to bring them out.

I mean I don't really got much in my current state but I rarely see the alternate color schemes anyway.
(05-21-2010, 03:09 PM)123Samano Wrote: [ -> ]Ninja
(02-09-2010, 04:59 PM)Metreu Wrote: [ -> ]Well, since there is not a Section on the Boktai games, Here's one for the most forgotten game in the series.

hey ya got any sprites based on the BN6 version I mean the color schemes when Django equips the other accesories based on the net navis who joined in the liberation scenarios it would make sence if you are able to bring them out.

I mean I don't really got much in my current state but I rarely see the alternate color schemes anyway.

I do infact have a color scheme somewhere in my large data base. I need to find it again though. when I find it ill set it up here.

I do infact have a color scheme somewhere in my large data base. I need to find it again though. when I find it ill set it up here.
[/quote]

Hows this, this may help ya remember.

Besides, I'm a big fan so Kojima Productions and Megaman related stuff.

And I kinda modeled on of my charaters off of him.

[attachment=3577]

Besides I needed a good idea How I should Color his clothing.

I'm actually a starving artist looking for a good style for my dude.

Ninja
(05-22-2010, 01:26 PM)123Samano Wrote: [ -> ]

Hows this, this may help ya remember.

Besides, I'm a big fan so Kojima Productions and Megaman related stuff.

And I kinda modeled on of my charaters off of him.

Besides I needed a good idea How I should Color his clothing.

I'm actually a starving artist looking for a good style for my dude.

Ninja
[/quote]

Ah I see. You seem to have he color scheme for the Rockman Django Already in that screen shot thing there. Well, as soon as I get my computer back I will post the Rockman Color Scheme on here. As well as the Megabuster that comes with it.
Bumping this for the uploading team - apparently the majoity of the sheets submitted by this poster haven't been uploaded yet. Kindly go through this thread, and the 3 or so others he has active. Thanks!