The VG Resource

Full Version: Music and Scans related request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
There are a couple of things that I was looking to find, if anyone might be able to help me on these fronts.

First, two songs from this episode of Pokemon.

The songs in question are at 2:10 (some kind of mix of the Red/Blue Champion Battle), and around 5:15 (I have no idea what this song is supposed to be related to Pokemon). From what I understand, the American version soundtrack is different from the Japanese version, and I don't know to what extent, but I understand that certain music isn't really obtainable for that reason because it's never been released. If that's the case, no biggie I guess, it was just for this thing I wanted to do.

Two, old Nintendo Power scans. One of the issues I actually know what it is, and that is Issue 10, particularly the segments with Clash at Demonhead. The second issue I wanted to find was one that I actually owned that was ruined due to a flood, and that's the issue giving the walkthrough for Vice: Project Doom. However, the main reason I wanted it is for boss names (which I have no idea if it has them), so I might be out of luck for that one too.

So yeah, any help is appreciated.