The VG Resource

Full Version: i sold my soul...again
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: ragnarok%20online.jpg]
oh dear god please someone help me
ragnarok thread

anyone remember the good ol days of exRO?
exRO was the SHIT!!
remember whe nit came back for those couple weeks before inevitably failing again?
i sucked so much at this omg..

suigin literally guided me through the whole beginning process and i was still so stupid and slow
I've never had a chance to play RO but I always wanted to try it! :<

it was big on another forum I haunted when I was waaay younger but I didn't own my own computer then.
Woe.
(02-08-2010, 11:07 AM)Epistaxis Wrote: [ -> ]I've never had a chance to play RO but I always wanted to try it! :<

it was big on another forum I haunted when I was waaay younger but I didn't own my own computer then.
Woe.
ilu for that pun
uhm not manly, where is americas army
(02-08-2010, 01:45 PM)SinX Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-08-2010, 11:07 AM)Epistaxis Wrote: [ -> ]I've never had a chance to play RO but I always wanted to try it! :<

Woe.
ilu for that pun

... I don't get it

I mean uh
that was completely intentional
yes.
i remember when last year spamhaul went on a ragnarok server.

i tried it, made a cleric, found someone i cant remember, got bored and unistalled it :V
(02-08-2010, 03:31 PM)Epistaxis Wrote: [ -> ]... I don't get it

I mean uh
that was completely intentional
yes.
Haha WoE is War of Emperium in Ragnarok. Which is where guilds battle to take castles. I totally thought you did that on purpose.
God I love ragnarok. I really wish my dad didn't take the internet off myy comp. It sucks. Stalkers are my fav Wink
(02-08-2010, 05:11 PM)Spike Xian Wrote: [ -> ]God I love ragnarok. I really wish my dad didn't take the internet off myy comp. It sucks. Stalkers are my fav Wink
My Assassin Cross will take your stalker, sit him the fuck down, and sonic blow him until his poring pops.
(02-08-2010, 05:12 PM)SinX Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-08-2010, 05:11 PM)Spike Xian Wrote: [ -> ]God I love ragnarok. I really wish my dad didn't take the internet off myy comp. It sucks. Stalkers are my fav Wink
My Assassin Cross will take your stalker, sit him the fuck down, and sonic blow him until his poring pops.

But you forget. I have many useless skills lik Graffiti Cool
Lets play this nigger again
teach me................suigin-sama....

ps id literally need to redownload the whole thing if we ever played again u_u
Pages: 1 2