The VG Resource

Full Version: lock this thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
lock it. it's spam. i don't like it. bad topic in spamhaul. deserves a big ol lock. lock it.
you are doing it wrong
this is a trap, isn't it
no, actually it though i was more of a misplaced filler.
a mod has posted it in this topic and it isnt locked yet. what. the. fuck.
hello?? can someone please lock this topic???? thanks.
haha lock this thread im so randum *goes to 4chan and makes a few mario meme posts on /v/*
(02-07-2010, 09:48 PM)suigin Wrote: [ -> ]haha lock this thread im so randum *goes to 4chan and makes a few mario meme posts on /v/*

what is your issue my goodness
(02-07-2010, 10:34 PM)sleepy Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-07-2010, 09:48 PM)suigin Wrote: [ -> ]haha lock this thread im so randum *goes to 4chan and makes a few mario meme posts on /v/*

what is your issue my goodness

i'm too cool to make good jokes
making fun of other posters makes you cool

haha dazz's posts sucks

also every mod thats gay

haha fuck everybody

im cool thank this psot
im thanking a member who says hes cool am i too cool?????
(02-07-2010, 11:57 PM)Subomi Wrote: [ -> ]im thanking a member who says hes cool am i too cool?????
lets be friends and make up funny memes!! =)

ironic posts im so randum *makes a hundred pseudo myspace mockery posts in an attempt at some sort of legitimate humour*
*minimum quality jpeg image with pictures and emoticons pulled off google in some sort attempt at humour I can't begin to fathom why anyone would find this funny*

*alternatively a picture of someone's face pulled from the internet with a quote of them asking for hot pockets and pizza rolls from their mother I don't get this one either*
*makes fun of other people's posts*
Pages: 1 2