The VG Resource

Full Version: WIP Megaman Powered Up! sprites.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello there!
This week I get Megaman Powered Up for the PSP, after a while looking at the ripped thing of the game there are. And the game is... Big Grin
So I go to the ripped sprites, the ones from the "Crontructive Mode", get the minifig and edited it to make it look like Megaman more than just a plain blue silouette, and thats the product:
[Image: dibujont.png]
Still think it doesn't looks like Megaman Sad I mean, there must be something wrong with the face.
I will try to make others characters later.

C+C
The eyes are creepy. Also his head should be sideways, since he's shooting to the side, no?
(02-07-2010, 01:40 PM)*Gorsal* Wrote: [ -> ]The eyes are creepy. Also his head should be sideways, since he's shooting to the side, no?

Yeah, the eyes aren't very good, I'm working on them. And I realized the head problem just five minuts before submiting it.
Then, I should redone completely the head perspective.
[Image: dibujodo.png]
I think the eyes problem is still here, but now it looks better.
You could probably fix the freaky eyes by making the pupils taller.
I would also drop the nose and do something about the mouth, his face looks rather monkey-like right now.

Some parts also look like they're pillowshaded, namely his MegaBuster and the face area.

I did a "small" edit, maybe it can help you fix some areas Smile
[Image: paaa4hwt.gif]
Vic's eyes are MUCH better.
(02-08-2010, 06:53 PM)Vic Wrote: [ -> ]You could probably fix the freaky eyes by making the pupils taller.
I would also drop the nose and do something about the mouth, his face looks rather monkey-like right now.

Some parts also look like they're pillowshaded, namely his MegaBuster and the face area.

I did a "small" edit, maybe it can help you fix some areas Smile
[Image: paaa4hwt.gif]

Thanks! Thats what the eyes should look like. I will edit it later.
Another try, with a new Paper Mario like style added.
[Image: dibujonec.png]
The eyes still look a bit creepy. Try and make the pupils a bit thinner and less circular. It just looks like he's opening his eyes up unnaturally wide. I think you should try shading the eye a bit as well at the top, so it doesn't look like he has no eyelids.
(02-10-2010, 02:00 PM)Alex Wrote: [ -> ]The eyes still look a bit creepy. Try and make the pupils a bit thinner and less circular. It just looks like he's opening his eyes up unnaturally wide. I think you should try shading the eye a bit as well at the top, so it doesn't look like he has no eyelids.

This is actually how the eyes are supossed to be.
it doesnt work. they gave him an horible expresion as if he was on crack.
I think you should take Vic's version as the base sprite and work with it, his version looks far better than yours.
Yeah, I can do it, but then I will be editing the sprite of other people. I want to do the sprite custom, so I will work in mine to make it look better, though I think mine is cute xD, while though Vic's version is really good, it dont look like the Megaman from MMPUp!
BTW, have you ever seen how he looks in the game?
Pretty good minus the face. He looks like Dr Light has reached for his emergency off button.