The VG Resource

Full Version: A little help here?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This may (just may) be a bit of a spoiler.
Let's just say I'm attempting tiles. Here's how it looks so far:
[Image: final1n.png]

I need help with shading the bones and making the rocks (rocks that come from after bust out of the planet.
Here's the set: [Image: planet1.png]

What should I do?
Hmmm

the 'holes' should look less symmetrical and the bones look like marshmallows. Bones have a gritty texture and is slighty yellow-colored. You could also make debris for when the skeleton busts through the planet.

[Image: estrutura-do-osso.jpg]
I like the marshmallow feel, it keeps it looking cartoony. ya know?
hmm, ok then
Good god, I barely get any posts anymore do I. Am I cursed?
I'd suggest making those bone pieces closer together so its looks like vertebrae. Not completely touching, but just closer. I also think if the bones were like half the size they are now, but you added some ribs to the front part. The shading looks good as of now, but its hard to tell since it's space so the lightsource is hard to determine.
Hm, the lightsource for the bones in like the opposite of the lighsource on the character.
but that doesn't matter, because he's going to flip when turning anyways (unless Nin takes more time to change the shading)

the diagonal 'hole' doesn't look as wide as the horizontal one.
Give the spine some cartilage and it should look a lot better imo.
I think the planets actually need a little (just a little) shading. They seem really flat.

The bones look perfect to me, except you might need to put them closer together like wes said
you also might need more stars or something in the background.
Thanks guys. I'll get started on making it closer and the rocks.
Next on the list is:
[Image: 12212682376iaza.gif][Image: 19770845949iaza.gif]

Walking animation. Not quite sure how the arm movement should go, and if there is anything wrong in the leg cycle be sure to tell me.
His knees. They're not going forward.
Question Block
how can i fix that?
by giving volume to his thighs when he rises his leg, I think. Also his feet should've going farther than that.
[Image: 19918522257-iaza.gif]
attempted more knee movement.
Pages: 1 2