The VG Resource

Full Version: spamhaulk im geekin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
ive had way too much 151 tonight...im gon, so id like to say fuck you spamhaul...amd lick my ass.

Bitch named crystal let her suck my pistol, she open up her mouth and then I blew her brains out.

Fuck this thred.
did you take a picture of it
wtf is a oicture
who r u
An image (from Latin imago) is an artifact, for example a two-dimensional picture, that has a similar appearance to some subject—usually a physical object or a person.
Sont go doin that pillospohical shit one me
did you take a video
is you wallin%%girl he geeked up
youve had 151 did you catch them all
oh my
You should ya know, share some a dat there 151 with me Cool
(02-07-2010, 02:58 AM)Africa Wrote: [ -> ]is you wallin%%girl he geeked up

i was going to post this
Don't remember making this thread. Twas a good night boys, good night indeed. My friend tells me I was shouting random memes on the dance floor.

Edit: @Spike: I drank all the 151, but Im getting beer and shit for the superbowl.
(02-07-2010, 12:51 PM)SinX Wrote: [ -> ]Don't remember making this thread. Twas a good night boys, good night indeed. My friend tells me I was shouting random memes on the dance floor.

Edit: @Spike: I drank all the 151, but Im getting beer and shit for the superbowl.

Is it high life? Nevermind I know the answer to that XD Well fuck dude if I can come over later would you mind me hangin with ya?
(02-07-2010, 01:05 PM)Spike Xian Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-07-2010, 12:51 PM)SinX Wrote: [ -> ]Don't remember making this thread. Twas a good night boys, good night indeed. My friend tells me I was shouting random memes on the dance floor.

Is it high life? Nevermind I know the answer to that XD Well fuck dude if I can come over later would you mind me hangin with ya?
Idc, my moms gonna be home later so I'll just ask her whens shes here.
(02-07-2010, 01:12 PM)SinX Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-07-2010, 01:05 PM)Spike Xian Wrote: [ -> ]

Idc, my moms gonna be home later so I'll just ask her whens shes here.

Alright cool. She'll probably be okay with it.
Pages: 1 2