The VG Resource

Full Version: Jirachi's Sprite Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So... yeah. This is my sprite/ pixel art thread for now (All of my works are 100% custom unless stated otherwise)....

Here's an Eevee pixel over I made awhile back ago... I was bored.
[Image: mx2c1u.png]

And here's a Piplup PA I made not too long ago at all. (100% Custom)
[Image: WiiiiiiiP-18.png]

[Image: Wiiiiiii2-21.png]
^ A Froslass Chao pixel art I made last December. XP (All custom)

[Image: Wiiiiiii2-22.png]
^ Custom Gir mini sprite sheet made who knows how long ago... don't ask, I was extremely bored and pretty much obsessed with GIR at that time. XD
And if you were wanting to point out that on some poses he looks like he's eating it, go ahead, but I'm pretty much aware of that. I personally don't like how those ones look, either.

[Image: Wiiiiiii3-24.png]
^ And by now I'm sure you've noticed that I like to sprite the weirdest random things that pop up in my head.... This was a remake of a custom riceball sprite previosly made in about 2006.

[Image: Wiiiiiii2-23.png]
^ I was planning on making Sonic first, but somehow I guess I just made Tails... anyhow, I'm highly aware that not EVERY single emotion is down on that sheet, but there's just a majority of them. :P

[Image: Wiiiiiii5-7.png]
^ This... is just a conversion of U.S.'s custom Ulquiorra sheet to being a Sonic pose template sheet. This took me a little while...
And unfortunately, I was to lazy to get up off my ass and finish the Sonido attack. XP

[Image: Wiiiiiii3-23.png]
^ Buncha revamps by me. I pretty much love revamping... all of the revamps are Gold/Silver to D/P, except for the Umbreon (Crystal to R/S/E) and Mewtwo (R/B to D/P).

[Image: Wiiiiiii4-6.png]
^ Custom Chao/ Sonic plushies. I'm pretty close to being done with the Chao... I still have so much to do with this after I finish the types/ alignments, though.

[Image: Wiiiiiii5-6.png]
^ And these are just the main heads for the other Sonic emoticon sprites.

[Image: Wiiiiiii2-24.png]
^ And finally... my Solo Kirby Air Ride sprite project. These are just some of the poses without effects (such as the light in boost mode, it's not there) and Air Ride Machines.
It's unfinished... and I'm now aware that this is probably a common thing to see, but I just thought of this one day last year....

Just don't bite my head off (not literally...)....
Jirachi_the_Chao Wrote:(don't kill me. >_>;)
When I read this, I was expecting something horrible, but alot of your stuff surprised me.
I like the Eevee pixel over, love the Piplup, Frosslass is pretty good, the Tails emotes look kinda bad imo, don't see any problems with the revamps,

overall this stuff is pretty good.
Quote:the Tails emotes look kinda bad imo
how, then? How do they look bad?
I don't care what you think, but I'd at least like some reason. ;P
Jirachi_the_Chao Wrote:
Quote:the Tails emotes look kinda bad imo
I don't care what you think, but I'd at least like some reason. ;P

If you dont care what people think about your sprites, then you shouldnt bother posting them.
Second, if you want to know why it looks bad, that means you do care for his opinion, or you would have shoved it off to the side.

Anyways, the stuff heres pretty good.
Quote:If you dont care what people think about your sprites, then you shouldnt bother posting them.
Meh, true, but I think you know what I mean. =\
Ignoring what I said there....
Nice work, but you've still got a lot of Chao left (including the completely transparent Chao). Plus there's all the animal parts. Wink
wow, these are awesome.

Great Work!
This is... is... (words cannot describe)
Great Job!
I love the Chao sprites the most Smile
Quote:^ And by now I'm sure you've noticed that I like to sprite the weirdest random things that pop up in my head.... This was a remake of a custom riceball sprite previosly made in about 2006.
its called ongiri XD