The VG Resource

Full Version: Mr. Nutz for Genesis
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I've had this idea for a while and I've finally decided to make it into a sprite comic. I require Mr. Nutz sprites but I can't find any that satisfy me so I decided to rip them myself.

My project requires sprites of Mr. Nutz and other game so I'll be updating this and another thread with said games. So for now, here's Mr. Nutz:

[Image: mrnutzcat.png]
Because there is no category for it.

[Image: mrnutzsec.png]

[Image: mrnchar.png]
I believe that is every single sprite of the handsome devil known as Mr. Nutz.

I'll be ripping some backgrounds and foregrounds as well so I'll be back. Wink
I beleive Mr. Nutz himself has been ripped.
http://spriters-resource.com/genesis/mrnutz2/index.html
(02-06-2010, 11:00 AM)Tonberry2k Wrote: [ -> ]I beleive Mr. Nutz himself has been ripped.
http://spriters-resource.com/genesis/mrnutz2/index.html
Yawackhary ripped the Mr Nutz 2 prototype
TKGB's rip is from the first game
My mistake. In that case, awesome job. Big Grin
uhhmmm...
I just noticed
The sprites are resized
Oh damn, you're right.
What do you mean resized?
Was your screen at the default size when you captured the sprites?
(02-06-2010, 04:02 PM)Tonberry2k Wrote: [ -> ]Was your screen at the default size when you captured the sprites?

Actually it was. But I just discovered that it was the emulator that had those settings. Gonna Puke

I'll redo the sheet again.

Edit: Sure enough, we were both right.

[Image: 304_bummer.PNG]

I've fixed the resolution of the screen. Now I'll be able to get it right.
That's a pain, but at least you know what you're doing. And we caught it, so you won't have resized sprites in your comic. Tongue
Oh yes. Thanks for catching it. I would've been ignorant about it and used it on my comic. Makes me glad that you have to submit them into a forum to get feedback on it.

EDIT: The new sheet is up.
I'm glad I checked this before updating.
I'm not going to start ripping this game up again just yet but I figured I'd update as a way of saying I'm still ripping the game.

First off, I discover some sprites for Mr. Nutz that I forgot to put in the old sheet. Also I changed the blinding bright green background to something more eye friendly.

[Image: mrnchar.th.png]

I also ripped the first level.

[Image: woodyicon.png]

[Image: woodym.png]

Not sure when I'll come back to rip this game. I'm only ripping sprites for my sprite comic so I rip whenever I need the necessary sprites but I sometimes just rip games just to uphold the responsibility.
[Image: volcanoicon.png]

[Image: volcanopass.th.png]
[Image: gameovericon.png]

[Image: gameoveri.th.png]
Pages: 1 2