The VG Resource

Full Version: look at me im a tank bby
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
heavy wip
[Image: tedtank.png]

this'll be my last attempt at finishing-of-old-work for awhile

not sure what i want the rest of the armor to look like right now, which is why there's a lack of anything but a sketched out stance atm
I think it's a good start, but your avatar looks like it disagrees.
Well... for the unfinished arm, I imagine it will look the same as the finished arm. I can see the belly having layered plates like this armor.

The hip section could be protected in a similar fashion to these plate armours. Or the hip section could be mostly cloth, with some outer leg armour like the Krimson Guard.

Press onward and finish this foul beast!
i am incapable of posting with big updates
This looks really nice so far. I love the color choice for it.
truckin along
i feel like something should be coming out of his back to balance the whole thing out a bit
i see whe're using the same neutral color as background C:
blue/grey = green apparently?
the top armor looks a little misaligned with his torso...compare where you have the two prongs at the end of the armor with the line of his muscle.
right so

definitely gonna need to find another blue color ramp for the skin later

two updates in a row omg!!Gonna PukeEmbarassedT_TNinjaAngryCrySickBlankSurpriseCuteTongueRolleyesShySadBig GrinCoolWinkSmile
I don't like your avatar. It's like it despises your pixelart.

It looks great. I think you could smoothen up some lines, but it's not a big problem.
[Image: avatar_6669.jpg][Image: tedtank.png]
ROFL!

Anyways, as someone said earlier, you should use something to balance out the back a bit.

that arm was fun to make
Pages: 1 2