The VG Resource

Full Version: Cyber Knight Help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey all. I was wondering if anyone could tell me what changes to make in the properties of either Tile Molester or Tile Layer Pro to get Cyber Knight sprites to display correctly? I've done some spriting in the past, but I cannot get Cyber Knight to display at all to the point where I can make out individual sprites to rip. Literally everything (well, just about anyway) looks like garbage. I've tried adjusting the codec, shifting, etc and everything just continues to look like garbage. Even the text, one of the few things I can actually see, looks like there are two or three imposed on top of each other. Very strange, but I'm sure it's something simple I'm just missing.

Any help is greatly appreciated.
Maybe stating what system the game is for would be a good start when asking for help...
(02-05-2010, 02:33 PM)Goemar Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe stating what system the game is for would be a good start when asking for help...

SNES
Okay, after some study, I'm assuming they are compressed. Anyone know of a good article or tutorial on how to decompress SNES graphics, or if it's even possible?

I guess if it's too difficult I'll have to bite the bullet and rip them old school. (aka Screen shots.) Tongue