The VG Resource

Full Version: You guys have really outdone yourselves (Update 2/5/10)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
We've topped 150 sheets this week. Awesome job, everyone! That's one for every Pokemon in the first generation. Now if only we could move the truck to find the hidden sheet...
Speaking of Pokemon, I'm sure you've all noticed Joshr691's Pokemon customs. He's been doing them for quite a while and has really improved since he started. His goal is to do all of the Pokemon and notable Trainers in a fully animate-able style and he's well on his way, so check out his stuff!
This week also brings us to the end of the Genesis Disney Project. I hope you all enjoyed it as much as we liked doing it. You may have noticed that Pocahontas was completely neglected, but that's what she gets for being so complicated. Thanks to the rogues gallery of rippers, Ulty, A.J., Solink, Nai, and Yawackhary, and to Belial, who snuck in at the end. Some other sheets will trickle in over the next few days as we (me) finish the ones we had in progress. The next project will be announced in a few weeks when we have time to rest from this one and I think of a good subject (though I have a fun one in mind...).
I'll see you all soon! Have a great week!
Rogue gallery? Now I felt like one of the Flash's villains. And I ripped the sole SNes sheet of the week? Sweet :o
It was a productive week, nice work everybody
Doesn't Mew count as first gen?

And yeah, we're awesome!
Ah poor Pocahontas.