The VG Resource

Full Version: the kid chameleon ripping project
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I've never played this game, but I've heard of it. I might check it out later. Good job so far!
Whoa, really? I was thinking about ripping it other day, by the time GEN Disney project was starting, just played a few minutes and it looked nice
A Kid Chameleon wikia? There's wikis for almost every game, huh?
Nothing about this game really grabbed me. It doesn't look great and well to say it's a 'classic' I never really liked it.

And as it is considered a classic, I guess it needs to be done for the sake of the universe! Best of luck to you!
It's not dead
[Image: 8597844.png]

I also ripped the sega logo at the beginning, but it bugs me that it has 19 frames
Awesome. Just let me know when you want them up on the site. Smile
I'm just going at my own slow pace

@Ton: do I have to do anything other than say whenever?
Just say whenever Tongue Or PM me.
3 months already? Well, uh...hmm

I just did berzerker, and the dragon sheet was there for ~3 months.
Got 'em.
wow, I didn't notice I was getting help
or competition whatever
Yeah, yours seem to be way more complete though.
(06-06-2010, 08:15 PM)Tonberry2k Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, yours seem to be way more complete though.

He's got the helmets and the text descriptions, but that's it. Not every character can walk up slopes.

Anyway I already have the titles, fireball and the orca ripped. I just need to put them into sheets.
DW, did you have (what looks to me like) the transformation sprites where he sparkles?
Yep, might be hard to see if you're looking at the image in a web browser, though. I make use of PNG's alpha channel instead of using magenta or some other neutral color. Anyway, I'm not taking offense or anything.
Pages: 1 2 3 4