The VG Resource

Full Version: glenn beck is a fucking genius
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
fuck politics
Surprise, surprise
Do I have to post the video of Glenn Beck mispelling "oligarchy" interspersed with him proclaiming that our healthcare is horrible and then changing his mind when the subject came up on Obama and saying we have the best healthcare in the world???

beck is a lunatic

not to mention he is simply jumping to the conclusion that obama lied when the fact of the matter is that the bill - especially in the form that it is now (which has been heavily altered) - has been a group effort and an ignorant coalescence of compromise; and that is the tone that the president had, which is not necessarily a "lie"

this is the speech of an idealist lamenting the reality that has cemented beneath and tarnished the nature of the ideal
Beck reminds me of this conservative kid I knew in highschool who was pompous and politically inept that everyone argued with that nobody could ever take seriously because he talked like a clown. So basically, I went to school with Glenn Beck.
glande beck
I see this distinguished gentleman everyday at trade school
Alex Jones can sum this all up in 14 seconds http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uR2UXmTGK...re=related
Someone needs to light him on fire asap.