The VG Resource

Full Version: lol
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So some like 14 year old girl starts IMing me on Facebook. Shes in my lil brothers grade...so instead of ignoring her I wanted to get her to not talk to me.

4:43 Desirae
yo
4:45pm Shawn
i dont know you
4:45pm Desirae
so
4:45pm Shawn
why are you talking to me?
4:45pm Desirae
idk
4:46pm Shawn
STRANGER DANGER
4:46pm Desirae
??/
4:47pm Shawn
STRANGER DANGERSTRANGER DANGERSTRANGER DANGERSTRANGER DANGERSTRANGER DANGERSTRANGER DANGERSTRANGER DANGERSTRANGER DANGERSTRANGER DANGERSTRANGER DANGERSTRANGER DANGERSTRANGER DANGERSTRANGER DANGERSTRANGER DANGERSTRANGER DANGERSTRANGER DANGER
STRANGER DANGERSTRANGER DANGERSTRANGER DANGERSTRANGER DANGERSTRANGER DANGERSTRANGER DANGERSTRANGER DANGERSTRANGER DANGER
4:47pm Desirae
igh then
4:47pm Shawn
im calling the cops
4:48pm Desirae
mmhmm im sure
4:48pm Shawn
fuckin online predators
4:49pm Desirae
i aint no fuckin online predator
fuck how do u even get that
4:49pm Shawn
if you were an online predator and wanted to rape my anus, would you tell me?
4:50pm Desirae is offline.
I would've told her to fuck off in the first few seconds of the convo, but then again that's why I never get interesting conversations with strangers
fun fac is that i do enjoy visiting omegle from time to time. in most of the cases i get to chat with a somehow interesting person, out of the sea of retards.
Ya could've just linked her to nobrain(dot)dk
(02-04-2010, 07:41 PM)Chdonga Wrote: [ -> ]Ya could've just linked her to nobrain(dot)dk
Yeah that woulda saved me a lot of copypasta.
you should have tried to get some fresh 14 year old titty
(02-04-2010, 07:41 PM)Chdonga Wrote: [ -> ]Ya could've just linked her to nobrain(dot)dk

whats that site (no im not going to enter that shit i bet its some shocker or annoyer or screamer)
use google, suigin
(02-04-2010, 07:58 PM)suigin Wrote: [ -> ]

whats that site (no im not going to enter that shit i bet its some shocker or annoyer or screamer)

A bunch of gay fat old guys having sex in a shower and when you try to x it out it shows those pop ups, like the smouch(dot)net thing.
She tried to talk to me once to. I don't get why fuckin random ass people who never talk to you add you and then try to talk to you like they know you.
(02-04-2010, 08:05 PM)Chdonga Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-04-2010, 07:58 PM)suigin Wrote: [ -> ]

A bunch of gay fat old guys having sex in a shower and when you try to x it out it shows those pop ups, like the smouch(dot)net thing.
gross
(02-04-2010, 08:13 PM)Spike Xian Wrote: [ -> ]She tried to talk to me once to. I don't get why fuckin random ass people who never talk to you add you and then try to talk to you like they know you.
stupid as hoes.
me n spike live in the same town fyi.

and yeah thats pretty gross.
(02-04-2010, 08:18 PM)SinX Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-04-2010, 08:13 PM)Spike Xian Wrote: [ -> ]She tried to talk to me once to. I don't get why fuckin random ass people who never talk to you add you and then try to talk to you like they know you.
stupid as hoes.
me n spike live in the same town fyi.

and yeah thats pretty gross.

It is. Almost as bad as my own mother.
(02-04-2010, 08:31 PM)Spike Xian Wrote: [ -> ]It is. Almost as bad as my own mother.
your mom has done half this town, including me, she calls me big dick bandit
i'm glad we're talking about your 14year old sister sin x. i feel more comfortable now.
Pages: 1 2