The VG Resource

Full Version: Princess Maker 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I managed to watch gameplay on Princess Maker 2 on youtube, I even downloaded it because during your schedule, you can take you daughter on adventures, maybe someone can submit the "Adventure" sprites sheets for the game (that includes those "swim" animation which is actually Princess wading through a water or mud...

Also, whoever last uploaded sprites for the Princess maker 2 series, forgot to some School and Work sprites sheet....
There isn't any rips for the adventure segment yet, only some monsters.
Also, I know the ripper is quite busy with a little thing called "Life", you know :p Maybe you can ask what you want exactly, or maybe you can just wait.
(02-04-2010, 11:01 AM)Ultimecia Wrote: [ -> ]There isn't any rips for the adventure segment yet, only some monsters.
Also, I know the ripper is quite busy with a little thing called "Life", you know :p Maybe you can ask what you want exactly, or maybe you can just wait.

I mean if they got the time...
That person would be me. Hello!

And yeah, I missed some out because of complexity in the ripping process for them. I just missed the farming stuff I believe.

As for the adventures, there's a lot of tiles - if you like I can send you the tile sets if you're up for sorting it all out, if I can find them still...
I've been way too busy.
(02-05-2010, 07:29 AM)Dazz Wrote: [ -> ]That person would be me. Hello!

And yeah, I missed some out because of complexity in the ripping process for them. I just missed the farming stuff I believe.

As for the adventures, there's a lot of tiles - if you like I can send you the tile sets if you're up for sorting it all out, if I can find them still...
I've been way too busy.

okay then, take your time....
Maybe I'll upload some adventure sprites myself... That is, once I find out how to rip and make the sprite sheets...
(02-05-2010, 10:59 AM)Luckykid777 Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-05-2010, 07:29 AM)Dazz Wrote: [ -> ]That person would be me. Hello!

I've been way too busy.

okay then, take your time....

You can send me the tiles...
Older threads got a message on the quick reply box. It says: "You are about to necropost on an old thread. Are you sure you still want to post?"
This message isn't here without reason, it's a warning to don't do this. And you got balls to double-post! But I'm a nice girl and I'm going to give you a single warning.
Warned and locked