The VG Resource

Full Version: Pokemon Charizard repose.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am new here, I sprite for 2 years now =)
I made a charizard repose, everybody can use it but credit me.

[Image: charizardreposescn6.png]

I accept any comments and criticism.
Hope you like it =)
Ummm... well, if they are custom sprites, they are pretty good, but they are just two sprites. Are you sure you have the right forum? This is for submiting sprites.
Yes i wan't them so people can use them for whatever they want.
But i only need credit for it, if this is the wrong section tell me please.
Seeing as you didn't make an icon, didn't put it in a sheet, there's only two of them, and that they need work, I'll bounce this over to sprite discussion.
I'm not too sure on the latter comment, other then the neck being too thick, these seem rather good.
What do i need to do? if i want to put it in a sheet.
Do i need more sprites before i can put it on the spriter recource ?
And why do i need to make an icon ?
Crossel Wrote:What do i need to do? if i want to put it in a sheet.

Crossel Wrote:Do i need more sprites before i can put it on the spriter recource ?

You've just answered your own question. It would be a waste of space for your Charizard to be added as is because it's lacking. If you added more Charizard sprites (including fixing any problems people bring to your attention), you'll make more of a case in trying to get the sheet up on tSR.

Crossel Wrote:And why do i need to make an icon ?

Because tSR staff are very busy people. People who don't add icons to their submissions get added to the very end of the submission queue because of the amount of time required to make icons for submissions that don't have one. Time that could go into making more tSR updates instead.