The VG Resource

Full Version: The most amazing thing happend.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I live right next to an elementary school with this huge playground (I can hop my fence and get there). So I had some friends over and we walked up to the school late at night (like around 12:00). We go to sit at the swings, and we see some dudes on the other side of the playground. We had some huge wooden sticks used for Karate (I have family members in it) so I got the hell out of there.

Well my friends decided not only to stay, but to walk towards the dudes. Then the dudes ask them if they have drugs. They pretend to be "C.I.'s" and search my friends while having a supposed disscusion with an officer. And on my friend they find a oranged tiped gun we were messing around with so they claimed they were robbers and stole all their belongings they had on them.

My brother hopped the fence with a friend, and after like 30 minutes the dudes finally left them go with their things.

Well a week later my friend shows up and tells us he got the whole fucking thing recoreded on his mp3 player. Accidently, the most unbelievable crap ever. If I can figure out how to send the file to someone I totally will.
You can use MediaFire to send MP3s pretty fast.
it's not really "amazing" as much as it is "ridiculous" :F
Wierd story....
Thank you for bumping a three year old topic.

Locked, warned.