The VG Resource

Full Version: Animal Crossing Wii
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Allthough no prove, I've heard from a bunch of people that ACWii is supposed to be talked about on E3. If so, what new features are you hoping for, and what do you want gone (from prevous games), and what do you want back (from Game Cube).

I prefered the train alot more than the town gate. And the Coffee shop should be built next to a train info station (used to buy tickets, see who is at or prevously was at town), should be built by the train station.

And I miss the holidays, they were pretty cool.
I'd be happy if it was a console version of Wild World... with more WiFi features and more room for humans.
more features? how about fun. fun would be nice.
peace
If it's anything like the last two I'll probly buy it.
They can definitely get rid of the whole "Earth is a cylinder" perspective that they put in Wild World.

These games stopped being fun awhile ago though, when I realized the basis for gameplay was grinding and that there really wasn't any sort of defined goal to be achieved by playing the game.
Nah. People would already get bored with Animal Crossing wii. I really don't like the game at all to tell the turth.
Tyvon

You know fun would be nice, and new features can just be darn fun.

Sol

The goal of animal crossing is to have fun like are buddy Tyvon told us.
Making a living by digging for fossils/fishing/doing mundane chores for your lazy ass neighbors in a 5x5 tile world != fun

I honestly don't understand what people see in the series. It's addictive for about your first week and then you never even think of turning it on again until a year later to laugh at the assload of cockroaches and weeds.
imo its one of those games that are a lot more fun with other people
I like the series, but what do you expect, I used to like the Sims...the SIMS

but seriously, I do think it's like the Sims, only you can control one person completely(yes, I know in the Sims, you can tell them what to do, but you can't completely control them)

I think houses should be able to be bigger...

More fun should be added, like the GameCube one had NES games that you could play...Maybe add actual Jobs, rather than just have the Monopoly that is Tom Nook's Shop, give the people more choice...hell, work for Redd, and Steal from Nook, the Museum, and every other store they should add(you can't look at me and honestly say Redd isn't a thief)Bring Back Holidays!

Other than that, I don't know what else they could add...Maybe, like Nooks, every store could grow, making the town more prosperous? and maybe some of the Citizens could get bigger houses too

And maybe even an online auction

But don't count on any of this happening in this AC, I'm just saying this is what they SHOULD do to make it's life last longer
JoshR691 Wrote:I like the series, but what do you expect, I used to like the Sims...the SIMS

but seriously, I do think it's like the Sims, only you can control one person completely(yes, I know in the Sims, you can tell them what to do, but you can't completely control them)

I think houses should be able to be bigger...

More fun should be added, like the GameCube one had NES games that you could play...Maybe add actual Jobs, rather than just have the Monopoly that is Tom Nook's Shop, give the people more choice...hell, work for Redd, and Steal from Nook, the Museum, and every other store they should add(you can't look at me and honestly say Redd isn't a thief)Bring Back Holidays!

Other than that, I don't know what else they could add...Maybe, like Nooks, every store could grow, making the town more prosperous? and maybe some of the Citizens could get bigger houses too

And maybe even an online auction

But don't count on any of this happening in this AC, I'm just saying this is what they SHOULD do to make it's life last longer

Agree with most of this, except I never really liked the Sims
mozzy Wrote:http://kotaku.com/5021683/is-this-an-ani...g-wii-hint
I saw this at gonintendo.com and was like,
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!!!
Animal Crossing Wii is listed on the E3 site, but not a single amount of proof.
except that

you know,

that site [e3.net] isn't official, its been known for a few days now.

honestly do you really need any proof?
this and Kid Icarus Wii are pretty much guaranteed to be there they've just been hinted at and rumoured for way too long.
Pages: 1 2