The VG Resource

Full Version: Platinum Pokemon
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 1-5164677.PNG]
[Image: Icon..83193.PNG]

1-51! I plan on doing the rest.
1) Do NOT use screencap for this. Use PokeDSPic and pokegra.narc so you get both frames not just one. (Plus shinies, but you'd probably put those on a diff sheet idk)
2) If you still decide to screencap get the other frames, at least.
3) You could do a LOT more than only 1-51, maybe generations (1-151, etc)
(02-01-2010, 09:40 PM)Rhymey Wrote: [ -> ]1) Do NOT use screencap for this. Use PokeDSPic and pokegra.narc so you get both frames not just one. (Plus shinies, but you'd probably put those on a diff sheet idk)
2) If you still decide to screencap get the other frames, at least.
3) You could do a LOT more than only 1-51, maybe generations (1-151, etc)

1)I didn't youse screen cap,I really don't know what i'm using

2+3)[Image: 2363608.PNG]
Let alone we have them on the site, seeing as the only pokemon with sprite change have already been ripped. http://www.spriters-resource.com/ds/pkmn...heet/23524
So it's pertty much just the Diamond and Pearl all over again, and they have been ripped as well.

And Rhymey is right.
You can rip more.
The only reason why it was 1-50 in that pack was because there was ALOT more then just 50 sprites in it. Like look at how much is in there and look at how much you have.
PokeDSPic

also, there were a TON of frames in those games i'm pretty sure (at least crystal anyhow) so it's sensible to have 1-50 but in the newer games they only have two frames and use cgfx (computer generated effects) to make it look better.

Maybe rip sprites individual to HG/SS (i.e changed ones, all of johto) instead? (you could use pokesav or something if you insist on printscreening or whatever; i am unsure if theres pokedspic for HG/SS yet)