The VG Resource

Full Version: Quick Animation request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Jasc Animation Shop 3's 30 day free trail has finished on day 543 so if someone could do me a small favour it would be greatly appreciated.

[Image: plant.gif]
(http://img710.imageshack.us/img710/6404/plant.gif)

I've changed my mind about the plant's dying animation so if you could remove the frames for his death (starts with a green circle on him) and replace with the ones of him turning into the plant which explodes at the start it would be hugely appreciated.

[Image: dyingplant.png]

The idea is that it can continuously loop so you'll need to make the plant move forward before he dies (after his stance animation, before he explodes).
I do not understand what you want. If you could make the sheet in order of how you want it animated i might be able to do it but right now i don't get it at all.
There should be an animated gif on the page (if not click the link in brackets under where the gif should be on the first post).

When he dies a green circle appears on the first frame of his death animation - remove that frame and all the ones after.
Then use his walking animation (the second row on the sheet) to position him so when he dies using the new animation (the first row on the sheet) it loops perfectly.