The VG Resource

Full Version: official why was kori banned bitchfest thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Angry
oh man he was??????

thats a little tragic im sorry suigin ):
apparently, he's banned for a week for linking to goatse in his sig
thats dumb
goatse nowadays is inoffensive
(02-01-2010, 04:21 PM)Kosheh Wrote: [ -> ]oh man he was??????

thats a little tragic im sorry suigin ):
its ok..i will get over it...some day
goatse isn't shit to spamhaulers because they've been everywhere on the internet and have seen far worse

the rest of the community, on the other hand, haven't, and sigs apply to the whole community unless you turn them off.
I am still terrified of goatse just sayin
but i browse with sigs off so if it was a sig it is none of my concern
goatse's fucking disgusting, good riddens
goatse is hot
kori ):
(02-01-2010, 07:55 PM)Nystre Wrote: [ -> ]but i browse with sigs off so if it was a sig it is none of my concern

are you corsair
(02-01-2010, 08:45 PM)suigin Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-01-2010, 07:55 PM)Nystre Wrote: [ -> ]but i browse with sigs off so if it was a sig it is none of my concern

are you corsair

what
(02-01-2010, 07:56 PM)Muchacho Mechanto Wrote: [ -> ]goatse's fucking disgusting, good riddens

this is true but if you really think it's that bad then you must not have been on the internet long
(02-01-2010, 11:22 PM)Vipershark Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-01-2010, 07:56 PM)Muchacho Mechanto Wrote: [ -> ]goatse's fucking disgusting, good riddens

this is true but if you really think it's that bad then you must not have been on the internet long
well gee I guess compared to everything else it's a basket of goodies and happiness and joy
Pages: 1 2