The VG Resource

Full Version: custom kirby
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
i am making custom kirby sprites,i hope these will be good
this is what i got so far
[Image: 14b7s01.png]
There is alot to be worked on. Start off with making his arms round and not triangles, smaller feet connected to the body, and a rounder body.
hmm,i see what you mean,i didn't like the arms in the first place,but i like the shoes like they are,hmmmmm.i'll look at an original kirby sprite for help Tongue
Needs tons better colors, shading, and shape. The animation looks horrid as well, and Kirby isn't half-squared.

Keep trying.
UPDATE:
[Image: 28gqjp2.png]
i fixed the shape of kirby and circled his arms,and fixed his shoes
i'm going to work on shading/coloring later
Move the arm farther away from the face, make the eyes bigger (higher, but not wider), and move the mouth closer to the eyes. Move the face farther to the right. And the shoes don't look connected the body still.
Kirby face is also werid. It no smooth.
update
[Image: 28qp10.png]
Kirby is a lot rounder than that. He looks one-shaded also.
updated again
[Image: r7q2k1.png]
i tried making his eyes turn when walking and i added a few extra sprites
Kirby still isn't round enough.
Exclamation <- That is round.

You can also add a little more shading to make him look rounder.
hmmm
the style i want for my custom kirby is the one thats the newest,idk if i should make it rounder
although i will make his shading better
Make it rounder
Style =/= Quality
Kirby is a round puff ball rubber bouncey thing.
I don't really like this that much. There is practically no shading and doesn't look round, he looks a bit more octagonal.
i'm working on the shading,i am thinking about the shape,i'm trying to see how to reshape him
Pages: 1 2