The VG Resource

Full Version: okay so
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
when people hate you

why do you still come here

mfgg, sprites inc, stencyl, game maker, spriters block, Captain N, boo mansion, pixelXcore(new site is up go see it), pixelation, mcleodgaming, and stickpage(actually a very good forum, if only for the debate section) are not going to be this way unless you're an absolute moron
the new pXc is looking great, guys
this topic is now a shameless pXc ad

I still support it even though I havent made any games yet
time to actually start on one

what do you guys want to see in a 2d side scroller that is not a shmup
fucking vipers i'm talking about you
the problem is I dont go to any of those other sites except pxc
pxc is inactive, so

yeah
(02-01-2010, 12:14 AM)Vipershark Wrote: [ -> ]what do you guys want to see in a 2d side scroller that is not a shmup
t Sr's spamhaul the game
i'm asking why you still come to tsr when you cause uproars of anger in threads when those other places would be so much better for you

i liked you better on pt what changed
people just get all angry when I talk about anime
I've toned it down but apparently that didn't help anything so uh

I believe it's my original theory of "contextual posting" but I'm not going to go into it because this will quickly turn into a bawwing topic

also those other places are really gay
SI, Pixelation, and Stick Page area actually really cool if you like to RP, sprite, and debate respectively.
I don't RP.
I rarely sprite (which is why I came here in the first place)
I debate, but not enough to warrant going to a new forum for it.

besides, I like it here
even with all the arguing which is annoying, it's still cool around here

the problem is that EVERY SINGLE THREAD devolves into a BAAAAAAW fest
we need to stop this so we can have fun again

tl;dr stop gettin mad at a forum guys
(02-01-2010, 12:24 AM)Twirlinn Space Wrote: [ -> ]SI, Pixelation, and Stick Page area actually really cool if you like to RP, sprite, and debate respectively.

pixelation is anal as fuck and not fun at all
vipershark is fine, he's toned his anime talk down quite a bit and i'd put a few more posters on the list of 'leave tSR' before him, brah

also pixelation is awesome imo because they actually teach you beneficial things for your artistic future
from the perspective of a guy on the outside, pixelation looks cool if you want to learn to be an "artistic" spriter, sort of like how dex is

otherwise, it looks like it'll be boring as hell
(02-01-2010, 12:38 AM)Vipershark Wrote: [ -> ]from the perspective of a guy on the outside, pixelation looks cool if you want to learn to be an "artistic" spriter, sort of like how dex is

otherwise, it looks like it'll be boring as hell
it depends on what you mean as "artistic"; that term is incredibly expansive and there are different ways of being artistic, whether it be expression or accuracy or whatever the heck else
pixelation is everything i hate about pixel art. mean, is ok if you're really interested in the whole technical and overly improvement of your techniques and well understanding of subpixeling techniques and what not you will enjoy it.

pixeljoint is ok, although unfortunately, is a light version of pixelation with a somehow more polite community(than TSR). is fine if you're not a huge free-for-all moron.

i'm ok with both places, though i barely never go to pixelation, and its been a while since i got tired of PJ's over polite's vibe.
PS: not to mention its been a while since i dont give a fuck about being the best/be a better pixel artist
Pages: 1 2