The VG Resource

Full Version: Mask Link (Zora, Goron, Deku, Fierce)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Right now only Fierce but I am working on Zora Link.

[Image: zeldacustomfiercelink.png]
Edited to look more like Fierce Deity Link. I will also animate the poses.
Idle:
[Image: fierce17586373762-iaza.gif]
>poll thread
>shitty edits
>credit block

hurr
wasnt this the same fierce deity mask that someone made some time ago?
I thought this was good then I realized it was an edit of a custom sprite that you still want credit for if someone uses.
You got my hopes up just to smash them down.
dosnt even look much like fierce deity link
http://www.kasuto.net/image/officialart/...i_link.jpg
(01-31-2010, 10:56 PM)Francisco Cifuentes Wrote: [ -> ]wasnt this the same fierce deity mask that someone made some time ago?

No it was not. I edited myself.

(02-01-2010, 03:03 AM)SupahGoombah Wrote: [ -> ]dosnt even look much like fierce deity link
http://www.kasuto.net/image/officialart/...i_link.jpg

How does it not look like it? Please before you vote tell me why its bad.
We don't need to vote to know how bad these sprites are.

The colors you used are bad, the sprite is outlined but his hair isn't, you're missing important details as the pelvic triangle armor and there are pillowshaded points.

I don't mind if it's a sprite edit because it's a Link transformation, but I suggest you to work a more on them.
(02-01-2010, 09:23 AM)*Gorsal* Wrote: [ -> ]We don't need to vote to know how bad these sprites are.

The colors you used are bad, the sprite is outlined but his hair isn't, you're missing important details as the pelvic triangle armor and there are pillowshaded points.

I don't mind if it's a sprite edit because it's a Link transformation, but I suggest you to work a more on them.

In jump ultimate stars hair is outlined by its darkest shade. And I am editing him to have the pelvic triangle armor as we speak or should I say comment.
I think most of the colors need more contrast.
I think most of the colors need more not-edited
(02-01-2010, 06:31 PM)lord gold Wrote: [ -> ]I think most of the colors need more not-edited

What?
(02-01-2010, 09:09 PM)Blitz Troopa Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-01-2010, 06:31 PM)lord gold Wrote: [ -> ]I think most of the colors need more not-edited

What?

Remake it from scratch, that's what.
we need a "no polls" rule.
He Didn't edit the face. He should have markes on his face
(02-02-2010, 04:06 PM)Pikmin Awsomeness Wrote: [ -> ]He Didn't edit the face. He should have markes on his face
Sorry but yes he does. Im making his marks bigger and changing some of him right now OK
Pages: 1 2 3