The VG Resource

Full Version: Stitch's fellow cousins
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As you know, there were seemingly better L&S-style sprites in the GBA game Disney's Lilo & Stitch 2: Hamsterviel Havoc.

I love how the following besides Stitch are in action:

Yaarp
Slugger
Yang
Splodyhead
Richter
Slushy
Sparky
Holio

But you know what I think? I think there should be more experiment action sprite sheets. LOTS more. So I want the following experiments in L&S2-style custom sprite sheets:

Snooty (Victoria should be made, too)
627 (I call him Scorpio, which, in my opinion is perfectly fitting)
Angel
Leroy
Reuben (Exp. 625)
Spooky
Chopsuey (Exp. 621 from the Stitch video game in PS2)
Yin
Phoon
Frenchfry
Elastico
Bonnie
Clyde
Sample
Nosey
Checkers
Mr. Stenchy
Heat
Thresher
Plasmoid
Hammerface
Backhoe
Digger
Fudgy
Amnesio
Felix
Poxy
Nosox
Slimy
Zap
Clink
Stamen
Woops
Fibber
Hunkahunka
Remmy
Tank
Tickle-Tummy
Shoe
Shush
Belle
Dupe
Swapper
Phantasmo
Huggo
Sinker
Cannonball
Ace
Ploot
Sprout
Kixx
Mrs. Hasagawa's Cats (Doubledip, Gotchu, Forehead, Hocker, Zawp, Fetchit, Mulch, Shredder, Pix, Boomer, Manners, Woody, Wrapper, Blowhard, Derrick)
Snafu
Heckler
Cloudy
Spike
Morpholomew
Butter
Bugby
PJ
Babyfier
Drowsy
Finder
Clip
Deforestator
Jam
Houdini
Glitch

And that's all of them. So any volunteers for making at least a few of these?
I haven't seen the show in a long time, nor played the game of which you speak. Some however could be easy even for you to do.
Angel is more or less Stitch himself, just pink. And 627...wasn't he a Red-ish Stitch with more arms?

I could maybe do those, if I wasn't busy already. Blank
(01-28-2010, 03:36 PM)Radman Wrote: [ -> ]I haven't seen the show in a long time, nor played the game of which you speak. Some however could be easy even for you to do.
Angel is more or less Stitch himself, just pink. And 627...wasn't he a Red-ish Stitch with more arms?

I could maybe do those, if I wasn't busy already. Blank

Sure thing.

And I could try Scorpio. He would just be a pallette swap of Stitch.
Actually man...those are a no go for me. Why does every game with Stitch in it have him holding guns. Just makes more work to edit, and I have no time to do that stuff.
Soz mate. maybe another time. ={
(01-29-2010, 07:27 PM)Radman Wrote: [ -> ]Actually man...those are a no go for me. Why does every game with Stitch in it have him holding guns. Just makes more work to edit, and I have no time to do that stuff.
Soz mate. maybe another time. ={

No prob.